(International Recruiters & Job Placement Agency)
2A, Johnson Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Allen Avenue Junction Bus-Stop, Ikeja, Nigeria
Phone: 08023176643 / 09059425388 / 08166415121
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE NURSE-APPLICANTS ABOUT THE 2017 CGFNS-PREP AND WORK ABROAD PROGRAMMES
- Phoenix Recruiters organizes and promotes two programmes through its leadership based in the United States of America (USA) and experienced and knowledgeable Representatives in Nigeria. The first of the programmes assist prospective nurses from Nigeria to prepare for the examination organized by the America-based Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS).
- Upon passing the examination, prospective nurses are then signed up for the Company’s second programme: utilizing the nurses’ CGFNS certification to seek employment for such nurses in the US. The Company will also apply for entry visas that will allow its nurses to work in the US after, upon arriving the States, they take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) conducted by the US National Council of State Boards of Nursing. Every nurse who works in the US has to pass the NCLEX licensure examination before starting such employment.
- Phoenix Recruiters partners with nursing and other health care employers in the US to make such employment possible for our nurses. The employers include hospitals, nursing homes, group homes, and other big-time providers in the American health sector. Once nurses who register and prepare with us pass the CGFNS examination, we get employment for them in the US directly with our partner-employers.
- Our Company also collaborates with agencies who also assist to secure such employment for our nurses through employers the agencies already work with. Processing of US visas for our nurses is free; flight tickets to the US for such nurses and immediate members of their families (if applicable) is also free, along with free accomodation for such nurses for an initial three to six months in the US while they prepare for and sit the NCLEX examination.
- The leadership of Phoenix Recruiters (International Recruiters & Job Placement Agency) is well-suited to deliver on the above-described programmes and promises: the founder of the Company is a US-based and practicing attorney who has years of experience in US Immigration matters, including procuring wrok-visas for those who desire to work in the US. Qualified nurses and other professionals need such visas to immigrate to and work in the US. The founder of Phoenix Recruiters also has experience in the US Nursing sector, and has valuable relationships with many professionals in that sector.
- Needless to add, our Company offers qualified nurses in Nigeria a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a fulfilling career abroad, with great remuneration and a high standard of living, either in the US or in other countries, such as Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and others (Ask us for Nursing employment opportunities we offer Nurses registered with our Companies in countries aside from the US).
- To be qualified for the programmes organized by Phoenix Recruiters, qualified Nurses MUST possess a minimum RN (Registered Nurse) certificate and/or a bachelors degree in nursing from a recognized School of Nursing or University in Nigeria,
Requirements for Admission into the CGFNS-Prep Classes and Subsequent placement into our Work Abroad Programme for Nigeria-Trained Nurses in 2018
- Applicants are to submit an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), along with a registration fee of N50, 000 (naira)
- All applicants must sit for and pass the CGFNS examination, after attending classes organized by Phoenix Recruiters (International Recruiters & Job Placement Agency). There are no exceptions to this Requirement, except for the following: (i) aspiring Nurses who have already obtained the CGFNS certification and subsequently seek to register for the Company’s Work Abroad programme; and (ii) Nurses trained in Nigeria who seek to work in other foreign countries aside from the US.
- Passing the CGFNS examination satisfies the requirement that all nurses trained outside the US must be deemed qualified to work in the States. The CGFNS examination fee is presently $445 and should be paid to the Company (Phoenix Recruiters) not later than January 15, 2017 for the March 2017 examination (Please confirm the fee on the internet by googling the CGFNS’ website, ad for other pertinet information about the CGFNS). Phoenix Recruiters registers Nurses enrolled in our CGFNS-Prep programme for the examination, through the CGFNS website and by sending registration information directly to the CGFNS, in certain cases.
- The Company organizes a six-week tutorial/preparatory class prepare all Nurse applicants for the CGFNS examination. This Prep class will span many teaching platforms, including face-to-face classroom interractions with seasoned and very experienced Nurse Teachers, and Internet-based tutorials and tests, among others. The fee for this required Examination Prep is N100, 000 (naira). The fee can be paid in two installments between the day the Nurse-candidate initially registers with the Company and January 31st, 2018.
- The Examination Prep classes will take place at the Company’s centres in Lagos, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti. Registration for classes for the March 2018 CGFNS examination begins October 30th, 2017 and December 30th, 2017. The Company plans to open more CGFNS-Prep centers in many other cities and states in Nigeria in the evry near future.
- Candidates are free to make their own arrangement to travel for and take the relevant CGFNS examination. Nevertheless, the Company can / will also arrange transportation and board for those who wish for that arrangement.
Please contact our Company’s representative who initially sent or gave you this information bulletin if you have any further questions about our Programmes, below:
Phone Numbers: 08023176643 / 09059425388 / 08166415121